Susan Brown and Artify present
The Face To Place Exhibition this fall, 2013.
What's Happening- MORE AGC connections
- · A Free Event for Tea Lovers
- · Door prizes
- · Tea sampling for those who’d like to learn about tea
- The Don Valley Art Club Spring Show, Papermill Gallery at Historic Todmorden Mills, Toronto- April 28th to May 5th, 2013
- The Leaside 100 Celebration Art Show & Sale, Studio 51 Design Art Gallery, 51 Laird Dr., Toronto, April 27 - May 8th, 2013
- Sight-on-SITE Barrie and the Barrie Spring Art Tour, at The Edge Gallery and Barrie Art Club, Barrie, ON., April 26th - May 28th, 2013
- NTGA Spring Art Tour and Sale, 26 Cranbrooke Ave., Toronto, May 4 & 5, 2013
join the North Toronto Group of Artists at their annual FALL FINE ARTS Show & Sale.
Susan L. Brown is among the group of featured exhibiting artists at Blessed Sacrament Church, 24 Cheritan Ave.( on Yonge St., 1 block south of Lawrence Ave.) www.ntga.blogspot.com
You're invited to see mixed media works
by Susan L. Brown
and other DVAC artists
at the Don Valley Art Club Fall Art Show and Sale,
September 14th ( opening ) to Sepember 23rd, 2012
at the Papermill Gallery, Todmorden Mills, Toronto
Open Studio Silk-Screening and Outdoor Art Show
Artists Garden Cooperative/ Artify
Sunday Sept. 30, 2012
at The Artists' Garden Cooperative (AGC)
345 Balliol St., Toronto, M4S1E1
From 11 am to 4 pm
AGC is hosting a FREE community Open Studio and Outdoor Art Show For Culture Days this Fall.
Guest Artist-Designer, Kingi Carpenter, Peach Berserk (peachberserk.com ) will be in the Garden studio demonstrating Silk Screen printing. Visitors can take away a sample of their own print creation.
Local artists including, Irene Hung, will be exhibiting, selling and talking about their artwork in the garden.
Join us for fun art activity in the Garden & Studio,
Relax in our award-winning garden pavilion. Listen to the waterfall and meet artists in the community.
A Personal Pampering Event:
Sponsored by Mary Kay Cosmetics and AGC ·
We enjoyed learning about skin care and tried a natural makeover for free!
AGC hosted this fun session for 6 interested women, of varied ages, who like to feel good and value skin health as a key component of their general well-being. We met on Monday, August 20th, 2012 in the Pavilion at the Artists’ Garden and enjoyed the evening. All of us received a wonderful makeover, done by Deborah Brown, Mary Kay Representative. She designed a daytime look for each of us and for our particular skin types. There were Door prizes and more. ..
Artists Against the Mega Quarry